For the most part, things have been a little slow on this project.
I gathered parts, cleaned parts, sat back and looked and finally started bolting them on over the winter. I built a wiring loom for injectors and a few other bits.
This weekend I got ambitious. I didn't feel like crawling under my tii, so I figured I'd work on the MS project.
It was mostly just wiring everything up. It's a mess, since all the wires are different lengths. I don't really want to cut them until it gets put in the car and can be done to length.
I haven't run temporary fuel. I want to wait for a friend so I have a second set of eyes and hands to run a fire extinguisher