The week before all the rain came to this part of the country I was able to spend a good amount of time cleaning the interior. The goal was to get as much of the mustiness removed as was reasonable and make it comfortable to work inside. Vinegar and lots of elbow grease helped. I experimented with different sponges and brushes but getting into the molded divots in the upholstery was challenging. I pulled the carpet out with the exception of the piece over the transmission tunnel and cleaned it as best as possible which allowed me to get to the fuel line so I could order parts for that part of the job coming up next. I removed an old towel I had sewn over the bottom of the driver's seat as a teenager and found some floor pan repair I had done during that same time period in the passenger's footwell that looks like I used white caulk and silicone. For the most part the interior is now about back to the condition it was in in about 1998 when I parked it for the last time. I'm not done yet but far enough that I can work comfortable inside it and pick away at the rest of the interior needs and work as time goes on after other things.