Been a while since my last post, been slow going for a bit through the winter and broke my wrist mid January. Anyway back to work on the efi swap. I turned some plugs on my lathe to plug up unused ports on the m20b25 throttle body. Got my ecu and am starting to build the harness. I made a harness with rope so I can pull it out and measure/ build it on the bench rather than fight it in the car. Got the relay box almost done now just waiting for some pins for my connectors of the correct gauge for the wire I’m using. I have completed my wiring spreadsheets and have all the wire I need. Still have to order some raychem DR-25 and SCL shrink tubing. Ran my positive battery cable today, and made a bracket for my relay box. Got too late to finish welding and grinding but I’ll do that later this week and get some paint on it.