Dropped from above, not too scary.
Still not high enough...getting sketchy.
And I can breath again. With the engine out of the way i finished up brake lines and fuel hard lines.
Not too bad looking of an engine compartment. Now time to add in the rats nest of speedway harness...
I moved the battery to the trunk and made a new mount for it. I might have oversized the battery a little...
After two orders the correct clutch finally arrived and the engine is ready to go back to its home!
After years of hoping a turbo finally materialized from work...A lovely GT2867 ball bearing with a small turbine stage. This will be stage two. It will spool IMMEDIATELY with the 2.4L ecotec. I will get it running NA first, but turbo will probably be next winter's project.