Ok, so I put in an MSD 6A a while ago, I was in a bit of hurry with the intent of coming back later and tidying it up after I knew that it would work. So now is the time I fixed it up. Here is what I pulled out of it. I know I am not the only one to have done something to come back and fix up later... but still what a pile of shit job I did. Everything is now soldered, shrink wrapped, taped and zip tied.
I am off to finish the wiring today, purge the fuel lines to get the residue of rubber out of them from putting the ends Perhaps the first start today although I have a meeting that I can't avoid that will eat up some time.
Also, I took the opportunity to remove the wiring for the smog stuff.