The interior had its good points and its low points. The good news was the door and rear interior panels and front seat covers were in excellent condition. The dash had the usual crack, but only the one crack and otherwise good shape. The low points were the rear seat covers, carpet and most significantly, all of the seat pads were discriminating.
I started with a new carpet kit over the freshly painted interior. I ordered new rear seat covers from Aardvark. I purchased polyurethane foam and restuffed all of the seats. While i had the front seats apart, I installed seat heaters for those non-snowy winter days.
The end result is a freshened and comfortable interior.