The fuel pump is in and wired, 02 sensor is installed. Coolant system buttoned up.
Return line completed. I have a -6 header fitting, but no space on the fuel pickup to put it, so I plumbed in the return to the breather pipe that the California cars have in the tank. Not a permanent solution (I promise). I am taking it first thing to my fabricator to install the 02 bung properly, and I will have him put in the -6 header when I am at it. And have him check everything over to make sure it is safe.
Wires are through the firewall, and it seems like a spaghetti monster has exploded under the dash. I cleaned up the smog stuff, but am hesitant to take it all off, just in case there is something crucial there. I will have to read through the posts for de-smogging. I will likely clean up the wires going to the MSD, as I was using the original coil wire (sans resistor).
I got the wrong sensor adaptor for the carb, so will have to make due and get a -6 to -6 male to accommodate the fuel pressure sensor.
The carb is just sitting there. I need different bolts, as the plate kit came with SAE instead of metric screws to go into the intake.
The linkage is looking super easy to fabricate, with a couple of heim joints and threaded rod, so I don't think I will need the Linx wire linkage.
So getting closer, perhaps I test fire by the weekend