Looking for street build with light track use. Want responsive build and going for ~ 325 HP using Turbonetics Super 60 BB turbo. Want motor built to handle more if a larger turbo and injectors are added in the future.
The suspension was the first thing upgraded on the car. It has been reworked with:
- IE Coilovers with 300lb springs front and 250lb sprigs rear
- IE Adjustable camber plates
- IE Swaybars.
- IE Front and Rear Urethane Bushings
- Bilstein HD Shocks in the front
- Koni Sport shocks in the rear
- New Subframe mounts
- Front control arms seam welded.
- Tii boxed arms used in the rear with new bearings
- New steering track rod and tie rod assembly
- New Wheel bearings in front and rear
- New meryle Lower Ball joints
The Brakes were also upgraded:
- Front brakes upgraded to Volvo Calipers and new rotors & Textar pads
- Rears upgraded to disk brakes using VW Aardvark kit.
- New BMW E12 Master cylinder upgraded
- BMW Tii booster used.
- Stainless steel brake lines