Finally back for an update! I've been researching a lot on upgrades and what projects to tackle first. I have a box of parts, but I still need to order a whole bunch of things. So after sitting under a tarp with holes in it for a week with a few rainy days (keep in mind that all the window moldings are practically dust), I got a change to work on my car and go through it a little more. I started by just cleaning the car up using a vacuum and a whole lot of windex. I'm further assessing what needs attention first. I'll try to get some more things done soon and share it with you all. I know that I'm getting it up on a lift this Saturday so that I can make a checklist of parts to order. It's definitely going to need bushings all around, and I know that I'm upgrading the suspension to Bilstein Sport Shocks with Ireland Engineering Stage 2 Springs. Without further ado - picture time.
How it sadly sat for a week.
Warming the engine up before bringing it into the shop. (All that condensation is on the inside... )
Pulled into the shop to get a little work done.
You can still read the letters from the old plates on the mount.
How the engine looks now. Don't worry I have the air filter. You can see that the car used to be a nice Verona Red at some point, until one of the previous owners decided to poorly cover all the visible exterior in primer.
As it sits now while I try to dry out some of the water from under the carpet.
That's it for this update. Feedback is always welcome!