I washed it and started an assessment on what the car needed so I could just drive it for a little bit. It would barely run and when braking, it did a wild dive to the right. Not good.
One evening whilst drinking beer with a buddy and looking over the car I started looking under the carb. Broken vacuum hoses and air leaks. I fixed those and tried starting it. She fired right up! It actually caught me out it revved up so quickly. Responded to throttle and idled really well too. I was surprised. Thats where I left the engine for the time being. I had a car to make safe.
Placed a phone call to IE and ordered a bunch of parts. Bushings, control arms, brake lines and some ignition components. I tore the front end apart and refreshed it. The car now ran decent and stopped in a straight line